Dahl Media – Media Notice
The media landscape has changed dramatically over the last 20 years. American consumers now spend five times longer with digital media on average than with print media. Dahl has assembled the most sophisticated digital media notice capabilities in the industry. And it is not even close.
Dahl applies these capabilities to the due process mandate to “direct to class members the best notice that is practicable under the circumstances.” We create a custom solution for each matter based upon detailed analysis of class member demographics and psychographics. We support your media notice plan with extensive research and expert affidavits. And we execute campaigns using the same technology as the most sophisticated brands use in their own marketing. We reach class members the same way that leading brands reach their customers.
Your digital legal notice campaign will deploy the following capabilities, as appropriate:
- • Digital, print, and hybrid plans
- • Precise targeting of web banner, mobile, social media, and search ad placements
- • Verification that ads are running “above the fold” on the proper website domains
- • Ability to execute reach and frequency, frequency-capped, or impression-based plans
- • Real-time monitoring and optimization of website placements to “drive claims”
- • Geo-targeting of digital ad placements at zip code, city, metropolitan area, state levels
- • Fully integrated execution across thousands of websites, multiple social media platforms, search engines, etc.
- • Custom, real-time reporting portal to keep stakeholders informed of key notice metrics
Dahl has assembled a team that has planned, managed, executed and reported on thousands of individual digital media executions for some of the world’s largest brand advertisers and business-to-business organizations. Clients have included
- • American Express
- • Best Buy
- • General Mills
- • Deluxe
- • Regis
- • Colgate
- • and 3M.
Over the past three years, the team has completed more than 750 individual digital media campaigns focused on a specific locale (geo-footprint), combined with audience targeting and very specific reach and frequency goals. We have done so for brands including Cheerios, Wheaties, Yoplait, Covergirl, Olay, Charmin, and Colgate. We have also leveraged similar tactics in support of business-to-business efforts for clients including 3M and Deluxe.